New design soybean oil refinery mill from Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd.
New design soybean oil refinery mill for oil plant
Process Description of Rice bran oil machinery:
The purpose of preparation is to extract a portion of oil by mechanical pressing while Rice bran oil machinery providing pressing cakes for extraction plant. New design soybean oil refinery mill is a succession of several of the following processes: Bran Cleaning & Weighing, Cracking, Softening, Puffing,Flaking, Pressing, Oil Residue Extraction,Filling and Packing.
Description of Process of New design soybean oil refinery mill:
1. Cleaning & Weighing Section of New design soybean oil refinery mill
New design soybean oil refinery mill from daily bin is treated by magnetic separator, weighing scale and screener with dedusting aspiration network to remove impurities.
2. Cracking Section of Rice bran oil machinery
The purpose of cracking is to crack Rice Bran into small particles previous to softening and flaking, in order to improve the quality and capacity of the flaker.
3. Softening and Puffing Section of New design soybean oil refinery mill
Horizontal drum softener is designed to adjust temperature and moisture of Rice Bran previous to flaking, improving oil yield greatly.
New design soybean oil refinery mill
Mobile: 0086 18736001536
Our company is a manufacturer of all kinds of oil production line equipment; Our company was established in 1989. We have a big plant and have rich experience in this field. We have exported to many countries like Egypt, Chile, Argentina, Ethiopia, Zambia, Nigeria, Russia and Turkey ect.
Soybean Oil Refining Machine
Degumming:We are using a special wet degumming,Thorough removal of colloid. Improve the quality of rice bran oil.
Decoloring :Premixing the a certain amount of clay with 20% degumming oil in the premix tank , then using the oil pump pump the premixing oil and the rest 80% oil in the vacuum decolorization tower to get rid of the pigment,then using platetype filter to separate the oil and the waste clay.
Dewaxing:Wax affects the taste of the oil and it's transparency.Poor solubility in oil, cannot be absorbed by human.
Deacidification /Deodorization:Avoid large amounts of neutral oil accident losses, using high temperature and high vacuum environment, by using the method of steam stripping deodorization, removing acid.
Degrease:Different from other oil,rice bran not only exists wax,but also exists fat at low temperature.Effective separation of solid fat are more critical in the process
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit .
(2) Lower residual oil rate in the dry meal .
(3) Improving the quality of the meal .
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity
Workshop of Plant
any question please contact me
Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd.is a rice bran oil machinery factory specializing in the production of New design soybean oil refinery mill, scientific research,manufacturing,installation, commissioning.Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd.can provide Rice bran oil machinerycustomers with design and services of 1-2000 tons New design soybean oil refinery mill. Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd. have finished hundreds of successful projects Rice bran oil machineryover the years: peanut oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, animal oil,grape seed oil, acer truncatum oil, peony seed oil, walnut oil, hemp seed oil, pine oil, tea seed oil, papaya oil, milk thistle seed, and other special type Rice bran oil machineryoil. Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd. have independent import and export department. Shandong Microwave Machinery Co.,Ltd. Rice bran oil machineryequipment has been successfully exported to more than ten countries: Russia, Australia, India, Afghanistan, Cameroon,and so on.